4- Garlic Scapes
1 Head- Butterhead Lettuce
1 Bunch- Mustard Greens
1 Head- Red Leaf Lettuce
1 Head- Green Leaf Lettuce
1 Bunch- Lacinato Kale (AKA Dinosaur Kale)
1 Bunch- Green Swiss Chard
1 Bunch- Kohlrabi
1 Bunch- Mizuna
1 Bunch- Red Ace Beets
Dear CSA Member,
Please note that there will be no 4th, of July delivery, that delivery will take place on Thursday July 6th.
The lettuces are still coming on strong. It won't be that much longer until the lettuce is suddenly gone until the fall. Lettuce will not grow well in the hot months of July and August. Fill your salad bowls and enjoy them while they last!
The weather has been cooperating nicely for us. Warm sunny days with a nice mix of rain. We did have one day with torrential rains but, the plants really seemed to handle it well. The summer squash plants are flowing and will soon be producing. They look great! Check out our Facebook / Instagram for updated weekly pictures. Stoneledge.Farm
Fruit shares will begin the first week in July. If you haven’t ordered your optional fruit share please order soon. The deadline is the Sunday the 25th. For more information about the fruit, share go to our website. https://www.stoneledge.farm/csa-program/fruit-shares
I would like to add an optional share (Fruit Share, Coffee Share, Mushroom Share) to my existing Vegetable Share. How do I update my current Vegetable Share order?
1. Optional Shares can be added to your original Vegetable Share order anytime up until delivery starts or the optional shares are sold out for that CSA site. The Mushroom Share, Coffee Shares both start with the first CSA delivery. The Fruit Share will start with the 5th Vegetable Share delivery when local fruit is available.
2, Log into your account with your e-mail and password by selecting Member Login on the farm website home page.
3. Enter your e-mail address and password. If you have forgotten your password select the Forgot Password and a link will be e-mailed to your account directing you to set up a new password.
4. Place your order by selecting the optional shares and adding them to your cart.
5. Complete the payment section.
6. A confirmation e-mail will be sent.
If the Vegetable Share is split between share partners, each share partner can add individual Optional Shares to the order. Follow the directions below.
Enjoy the Harvest!
Stoneledge Farm LLC
Mailing Address Only:
359 Ross Ruland Road
South Cairo, NY 12482
LIKE us at https://www.facebook.com/StoneledgeFarm